A multi-disciplinary designer with a background and training in architecture. Experience with architectural, exhibit, event, experiential, environmental and product design. Thrives in fast paced work environment and able to collaborate with many different parties. Worked with brands such as HBO, Verizon, IBM, and Macy’s. Understands brand identity and able to work in different styles. Creative problem solver with strong digital communication skills.
Tulane University School of Architecture
Master of Architecture '08
Bachelor of Architecture '08
Tulane University A.B. Freeman School of Business
Minor in Business Studies
Distinguished Scholars Award
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Rhino, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Studio Max, Vector Works, Cinema 4D, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote,
Photography, Site Documentation, Drawing, Sketching, Painting, Installation, Site Supervision, Project Management, Team Management
AWARDS / RECOGNITION
Shapiro Family Fellowship (2011)
The Special Event (2011)
Best Booth: Powerstation
Immersive Design: A Festival Experience (2011)
Published through LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
Target, Reebok, Nike, Lululemon, Adidas, Macy's, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Apple, FAO Schwarz, LEGO, Procter & Gamble, Tiffany & Co., Ugg, Givenchy, Chanel, Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Tory Burch, Calvin Klein, Balmain Paris, Clarins
Google, Apple, Yahoo, Live Nation, US Open, NBA, NFL, Verizon, HBO, Showtime, Starz, CBS, Viacom, Zumba
BNY Mellon, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, Bank of America, TedX Wall Street
Governors Ball, New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Voodoo Music Experience, Big Apple Circus
WASSERMAN EXPERIENTIAL (2021 - Present)
Senior Art Director
FREELANCE (2016 - Present)
• Create drawings and presentations for clients including Lead Dog Marketing, Quest Events, Roots 3 Productions, the Originators, and more using Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Served as Project Manager for the Factory helping produce and oversee drawings for events, exhibits, and installations.
ARSENAL NEW YORK (2017 - 2021)
• Responsible for creation and design of retail and experiential environments for fashion brands, retail and department stores, event agencies.
• Work with client to conceptualize, develop, render, and produce wide range of projects.
• Involved with projects from ideation through construction.
• Create decks and presentations in order to facilitate sale and production of jobs.
• Oversee team of designers and freelancers to ensure that all drawings and design deliverables are produced in efficient and timely manner.
• Manage workload of over 50 unique projects per month and coordinate schedule and priorities within design team to ensure prompt deliverables.
• Interact and design drawings with vendors of all trades in order to facilitate production.
• Work in all scales and mediums
• Produce build and installation drawings to be used during production and on site.
RIPCO (2015 - 2016)
• Worked with team of designers, architects, and brokers to create material to aid in sale and rental of high-end retail properties.
• Designed before and after renderings of existing properties to help in visualization of brands within the prospective spaces.
• Created high-quality presentation material containing custom maps, graphics, photography, and renderings.
FOURTH WALL EVENTS (now known as McVeigh Global) (2013 - 2015)
• Worked with events, sales, and production teams, as well as clients, to visualize and communicate ideas from rough concepts to fully conceived designs.
• Responsible for creation of design concepts and documents including site documentation, 3D renderings, dimensional drawings, production drawings, branding, prints, and other graphic material.
• Created new modular product called FormSet which gained instant industry recognition and became its own company focused on light weight scenic rentals and production.
DOME VOYAGERS LLC (2013)
• Assisted in management and development of renovated multi-story building in Manhattan, and conversion of landmark bank to event space in Brooklyn.
• Created drawing sets and other required documents using AutoCAD.
• Researched and selected vendors for various tasks related to each building.
MOSS EVENTS (formerly Pink Inc.) (2009-2013)
• Designed tension structures and sculptures used for events, exhibitions, festivals, and installations worldwide.
• Created digital environments and renderings to visualize projects using 3D Studio Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite.
• Supervised and documented site visits and installations of projects throughout the United States.
• Managed company website and blog and assisted with social media.
• Created marketing material through both digital and print media.
STAV ARCHITECTS (2009)
• Aided in development and 3D visualization of several projects using Google Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Organized and developed project catalog and accompanying templates.
KOSSAR + GARRY ARCHITECTS (2008)
• Managed multiple projects in various stages of design and construction.
• Interacted with clients and vendors in order to ensure project efficiency and satisfaction.
• Designed posters and other promotional material for various concerts and events using both manual and digital graphic design techniques.
TULANE URBANBUILD (2006)
• Participated in design and development of six prototypes for affordable and sustainable housing in areas devastated by Hurricane Katrina.
• Surveyed neighborhoods in order to design feasible housing strategies.
• Coordinated marketing strategies and proposal presentation boards.
FREELANCE ARTIST (1998 - Present)
• Designed and painted over 100 pieces using acrylics, oils, and watercolors techniques.
• Developed and enhanced photography that has been contributed to several sources both digitally and via print.