Creative director and experiential designer with training in architecture. 15+ years experience across retail, exhibit, event, visual marketing, branding, environmental, and product design. Solutions oriented and collaborative manager who thrives in fast-paced environments.
Brands include: Verizon, Target, Google, Apple, Nike, Ugg, Ferrari, Saks, Macy's, Tory Burch
Tulane University School of Architecture
Master of Architecture '08
Bachelor of Architecture '08
Tulane University A.B. Freeman School of Business
Minor in Business Studies
Distinguished Scholars Award
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Rhino, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Studio Max, Vector Works, Cinema 4D, Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote,
Photography, Site Documentation, Drawing, Sketching, Painting, Installation, Site Supervision, Project Management, Team Management
AWARDS / RECOGNITION
Shapiro Family Fellowship (2011)
The Special Event (2011)
Best Booth: Powerstation
Immersive Design: A Festival Experience (2011)
Published through LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
WHO I'VE WORKED WITH:
FREELANCE (2016 - Present)
• Conceptualize and design environments and graphics for wide range of clients and projects.
• Work with client to ensure proper design direction and communicate timeframe for deliverables.
• Created renderings, presentations, and production files for several of Event Marketers top 100 event agencies and top 50 fabrication shops using Rhino and Adobe Suite.
• Work with client and designers to create environments and messaging that align with brand identity.
• Successfully completed hundreds of jobs including events, exhibits, trade show booths, POP displays, wayfinding/environmental design, and product design.
CIVIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (2022 - 2023)
• Developed concepts and tactics against client experiential briefs.
• Helped to solve client’s positioning and marketing challenges for Verizon.
• Designed and laid out physical spaces and comp graphics in 2D and 3D.
• Provided input and feedback for interactive, design, graphic, content and production subcontractors.
• Worked with client’s internal brand compliance team to ensure graphics and environments are in line with brand identity, and messaging.
WASSERMAN EXPERIENTIAL (2021 - 2022)
Senior Art Director
• Ensured the ideation, creation, and delivery of campaigns that help achieve brand’s marketing objectives.
• Worked with third party production vendors as well as internal resources to ensure the delivery of quality regardless of medium.
• Determined experiential, digital, and content consumer channels of project brief.
• Identified key requirements of each brief in order to develop creative responses.
• Managed and inspire creative resources to deliver creative product true to concept.
• Ideated and presented creative concepts for brands such as Ferrari, Target, and LEGO.
ARSENAL NEW YORK (2017 - 2021)
• Responsible for creation and design of retail and experiential environments for fashion brands, retail and department stores, event agencies.
• Work with client to conceptualize, develop, render, and produce wide range of projects.
• Involved with projects from ideation through construction.
• Create decks and presentations in order to facilitate sale and production of jobs.
• Oversee team of designers and freelancers to ensure that all drawings and design deliverables are produced in efficient and timely manner.
• Manage workload of over 50 unique projects per month and coordinate schedule and priorities within design team to ensure prompt deliverables.
• Interact and design drawings with vendors of all trades in order to facilitate production.
• Work in all scales and mediums
• Produce build and installation drawings to be used during production and on site.
RIPCO (2015 - 2016)
• Worked with team of designers, architects, and brokers to create material to aid in sale and rental of high-end retail properties.
• Designed before and after renderings of existing properties to help in visualization of brands within the prospective spaces.
• Created high-quality presentation material containing custom maps, graphics, photography, and renderings.
FOURTH WALL EVENTS (now known as McVeigh Global) (2013 - 2015)
• Worked with events, sales, and production teams, as well as clients, to visualize and communicate ideas from rough concepts to fully conceived designs.
• Responsible for creation of design concepts and documents including site documentation, 3D renderings, dimensional drawings, production drawings, branding, prints, and other graphic material.
• Created new modular product called FormSet which gained instant industry recognition and became its own company focused on light weight scenic rentals and production.
DOME VOYAGERS LLC (2013)
• Assisted in management and development of renovated multi-story building in Manhattan, and conversion of landmark bank to event space in Brooklyn.
• Created drawing sets and other required documents using AutoCAD.
• Researched and selected vendors for various tasks related to each building.
MOSS EVENTS (formerly Pink Inc.) (2009-2013)
• Designed tension structures and sculptures used for events, exhibitions, festivals, and installations worldwide.
• Created digital environments and renderings to visualize projects using 3D Studio Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite.
• Supervised and documented site visits and installations of projects throughout the United States.
• Managed company website and blog and assisted with social media.
• Created marketing material through both digital and print media.
STAV ARCHITECTS (2009)
• Aided in development and 3D visualization of several projects using Google Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Organized and developed project catalog and accompanying templates.
KOSSAR + GARRY ARCHITECTS (2008)
• Managed multiple projects in various stages of design and construction.
• Interacted with clients and vendors in order to ensure project efficiency and satisfaction.
• Designed posters and other promotional material for various concerts and events using both manual and digital graphic design techniques.
TULANE URBANBUILD (2006)
• Participated in design and development of six prototypes for affordable and sustainable housing in areas devastated by Hurricane Katrina.
• Surveyed neighborhoods in order to design feasible housing strategies.
• Coordinated marketing strategies and proposal presentation boards.
FREELANCE ARTIST (1998 - Present)
• Designed and painted over 100 pieces using acrylics, oils, and watercolors techniques.
• Developed and enhanced photography that has been contributed to several sources both digitally and via print.